TNQ Sponsorship (India) Private Limited is a marketing services, public relations, sports marketing and celebrity management company based in Chennai, India. The company is headed by Mr. Kuruvilla Abraham.
Kuruvilla Abraham is a marketing, sponsorship and media management specialist, with a background of 26 years of work experience. 10 years with ITC Ltd., in sales, distribution and marketing, in its tobacco division followed by 20 years as the founder and Managing Director of TNQ Sponsorship (India) Private Limited.
He set up and headed ITC's Brand Sponsorships Group, which controlled sponsorship activity for all ITC's tobacco brands. Consequently, he has had extensive experience in organising both domestic and international sports events in India. The notable achievements of ITC's Brand Sponsorships Group under his stewardship were:
1.Obtaining for ITC in 1992, a 3 year contract with the BCCI (Board of Control for Cricket in India) as the Official Sponsor of the Indian Cricket Team.
2.Organising for the first and only time in India, The World Cup Badminton Championship in 1993.
3. Successfully obtaining a sponsorship commitment worth US$1,00,000/- from Air India for the World Cup Badminton in 1993 to act as official carriers to the event.
4. Independently conceptualising and successfully launching, India's premier professional golf circuit - "The Classic Tour", in 1993.
5. Creating and establishing "The Scissors Cup" - India's highest prize money football tournament, in 1993.
6. Obtaining for the company, a sponsorship agreement with Indian Airlines as "The Official Carrier to the Scissors Cup" in 1994. This was the first ever-commercial sponsorship committed by Indian Airlines to a sports event.
7. Conceiving the idea to bring top level men's professional tennis to India with an ATP Tour event to be known as the Gold Flake Open and commencing negotiations with IMG Hong Kong, on ITC Ltd.'s behalf in this regard. This tournament remains today, the biggest annual tennis event in India and is known as the Chennai Open.
Do go through our site and if you feel that we can work together, get in touch with the email option provided.